707/322-6540 • Get Directions
other services offered and
general information about appointments
Massage and Advocacy Rates
Where east meets west massage therapy
All sessions by appointment only. Payment is due at time of service.
Please know that gratuities are neither expected or necessary.
MASSAGE THERAPY RATES:
30 minutes: $45.00 Minors 17 and under:
60 minutes: $90.00 30 minutes: $35.00
90 minutes: $130.00 60 minutes: $65.00
PATIENT NAVIGATION, HEALTH AND WELLNESS COACHING:
$60 per hour--
Initial sessions are usually one hour with follow-ups 20-45 minutes.
INTEGRATED HEALTH PACKAGE: $405.00 includes:
One hour initial health assessment
Health plan development, including research and referrals
Three one-hour massage sessions
Two, 30-minute navigation/coaching follow-up sessions
Cash, checks and Credit Cards accepted.
* If you are a new massage therapy client, you will be provided beforehand, a health history intake form. We will spend time discussing your medical history, but also take a holistic approach to your current needs and expectations, before we move into hands-on work. Please allow an extra 20 minutes for your first session.
* For continuing clients, I allow up to 10 minutes for your well-being check-in and needs assessment. Please understand that if we continue past that time, your massage session will be shortened accordingly or if time permits, we will agree to continue discussion based on consultation rates.
* Discounts given to packages paid in advance. Buy 10 sessions, get one free!
* Chair massage for the workplace is also available. Please call to discuss.
* Outcalls are possible; extra fees apply and depend on distance/time traveled.
($25-45 fee is common.)
Gift certificates are available--great personal gifts and business thank-you's
About the cost of massage:
I believe that massage therapy should not be cost-prohibitive to those who need it the most. If you are of limited means or have extenuating circumstances, please feel free to ask about the possibility of a sliding scale.
Eleanor Guerin, CA CMT #6811
Certified Massage Therapist
Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
Health Advocate/Patient Navigator